Meta-Therm™ is a complex fat-burner designed to amplify thermogenesis—your body’s natural energy-boosting system. Meta-Therm burns away unwanted fat calories, accelerating your metabolism and delivering sustained energy without any crash. Feel better, improve your mood and tone your body, only with Meta-Therm.
Meta-Therm contains a proprietary metabolic complex that includes the following:
- L-Carnitine: An amino acid that helps to transport fatty acids from the body and improve cell energy and metabolism.
- Green tea leaf: A natural source of caffeine thought to boost the metabolism.
- White Willow Bark: Used to help boost the metabolism.
- Garcinia Fruit Extract: Helps suppress the appetite and increase energy levels.
- Cayenne pepper: Primarily helps with weight loss by speeding up your metabolism. Some experts claim that cayenne pepper can speed up your metabolism by as much as 25 percent. The ingredient responsible for this benefit is none other than capsaicin, the active ingredient found in cayenne pepper. This ingredient is what gives peppers their spicy flavor. Capsaicin is considered a thermogenic chemical which can help increase your metabolism.
Even after you’ve eaten a meal that has a high fat content, the capsaicin in cayenne pepper can help you burn the excess calories. Capsaicin can also slow down the development of fats in your body by activating a protein called kinase. Kinase is primarily found in your tissues and muscles. Aside from boosting your metabolism, capsaicin can also suppress your appetite, which means that you will feel fewer hunger pangs and eat less food. In the medical industry, capsaicin is also being used as a pain relief solution.
- Ginger Root: Acts as a fat burner, specifically helping to make sure that the weight you’re losing is from fat, and not just general weight or water loss. Another factor that helps shed the pounds is that ginger helps you feel full, so you’ll eat less and feel fuller longer, reducing your overall caloric intake.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: Scientists suggest that the beneficial effects of green coffee beans can be attributed to their chlorogenic acid. However, chlorogenic acid isn't present in roasted coffee beans because it's broken down during the roasting process. The study’s lead researcher also points out that there were no negative side effects observed from taking the green coffee bean extract capsules.